Military & International Relations
with Strategic Valiance
CRITICAL REASONING & DECISION MAKING
- To formulate sound and persuasive beliefs and engage in meaningful dialogue.
- To make optimal decision under complexity, uncertainty, emotion and social pressure.
STRATEGIC DECISION MAKING: GAME THEORY IN PRACTICE
- To optimize decisions in competitive or co-opetitive strategic interactions.
- To understand and utilize strategic moves, such as pre-emption, escalation, threats, promises, bluffs and brinkmanship, effectively.
NEGOTIATION: VALUE-CREATING DEAL MAKING
- To strike value generating and sustainable agreements for national benefit.
- To neutralize – even utilize – dirty tactics by others, corporations or nations.
MEDIATION: RESOLVING DISPUTES VIA NEUTRAL THIRD PARTIES
- To evaluate the feasibility of neutral third party intervention.
- To resolve disputes consensually and optimally in the presence of neutral third parties.
- High-ranking military officers.
- High-ranking police officers.
- Intelligence community.
- High ranking government officials.
- High-ranking civil servants.
Civil public procurement
- Educating Hellenic and Cypriot high-ranking officers since 2008.
- Available: Europe in person and e-Globally for NATO member states.
PRINCIPLES OF SERVICE
Information: Confidentiality, Integrity and Authenticity.
Duality: Good War aims at Peace and bad Peace leads to War.
Relevance: Innovation mobilizes Experience and Experience mentors Innovation.
Robustness: Theory substantiates Practice and Practice evaluates Theory