Interdependence, Conflict & Strategic Decision Making
for Sustainable Value
INTERDEPENDENCE & CONFLICT MANAGEMENT
For all managers, because interdependence is endemic in organizations and conflict inevitable.
- Leveraging interdependence and conflict within the organization.
- Workplace mediation and adjudication of conflict.
STRATEGIC DECISION MAKING
For all managers, because every internal or external interaction with others is, by definition, strategic.
- Optimizing decisions in competitive strategic interactions.
- Optimizing decisions in co-opetitive strategic interactions.
ADVANCED STRATEGIC DECISION MAKING
For all managers, because most strategic interactions are complex or involve more than two agents.
- Advanced strategic moves: threats, promises, bluffs & brinkmanship.
- Optimizing decisions in multi-party strategic interactions.
MANAGING DISPUTES CONSTRUCTIVELY
For higher level managers, because interactions with third parties occasionally regress to costly disputes.
- The strategy of disputes with external counterparties.
- Resolving external disputes consensually: mediation and hybrids.